This course is specifically designed for solicitors involved with brain injury cases. Offering training is part of our ongoing commitment to raise awareness of the challenges faced by brain injury survivors and their families.
This year we have introduced a new programme for our Solicitors Training course and recommend all solicitors, new and returning, listed in the Head Injury Solicitors Directory to attend. The new programme for the course includes sessions on information gathering techniques and the hidden effects of brain injury as well as personal perspective session.
The Headway Head Injury Solicitors Directory requires the contact solicitor or a member of their team to attend a Headway Solicitors Training Day.
- 10.00 - 10.25 Registration
- 10.25 - 10.30 Welcome by Chair
- 10.30 - 11.15 Brain Injury - An Introduction
- 11.15 - 11.45 How Headway Helps
- 11.45 - 12.00 Coffee break
- 12.00 - 12.45 The Hidden Effects of Brain Injury
- 12.45 - 13.15 Lunch
- 13.15 - 14.00 A Personal Perspective from a Team GB Paralympian
- 14.00 - 14.15 Tea break
- 14.15 - 15.00 Brain Injury: Case Law Update
- 15.00 - 15.45 Information Gathering Techniques From Survivors and Their Families
- 15.45 - 16.00 Questions & Answers
Please note this programme may be subject to change.