Approved care providers
Headway has developed the Approved Provider scheme, an accreditation scheme open to residential care settings. This includes NHS and independent hospitals, neuro-rehabilitation units, residential and nursing homes and respite facilities, specialising in acquired brain injury (ABI).
The units listed here have been assessed against standards devised by Headway to ensure they provide appropriate specialist care for brain injury survivors with complex physical and cognitive impairment. You can find out more on our Approved care providers applications page.
It is strongly recommended anyone wishing to use a care provider should visit at least two or three units before coming to a decision.
Find Headway approved care providers in your region below, or search for Headway approved care providers near you on the map page.
- 100 Glasshouse Hill Voyage Care
- 144 Boughton Green Road
- Christchurch Group - Abington View
- Christchurch Group - Christchurch View Neurological Rehabilitation Centre
- Christchurch Group - Lloyd House Neurological Rehabilitation Centre
- Christchurch Group - The Laurels Neurological Rehabilitation Centre
- Markham House Voyage Care
- Matthews Unit, Rushcliffe Care Group - PENDING REACCREDITATION
- The Mews, Richardson Partnership for Care
- Willowbrook ABI Rehabilitation Service Voyage Care
- 198 Rossendale Road Voyage Care
- Agricola House Voyage Care
- Brain Injury Rehabilitation Centre (Mersey Care NHS Trust)
- Kemp Lodge Acquired Brain Injury Unit Voyage Care
- Maeres House Voyage
- Oakwood Acquired Brain Injury Service
- Sanderling House Voyage Care
- Walker Lodge Voyage Care
- Watling Care Centre Moor Park Care Ltd