Hats for Headway Day 2017
Hats for Headway Day is a simple, fun, and easy way to raise money for Headway. All we ask is that you wear a silly hat for the day and donate £1 to Headway! Each year we run a competition for the best individual photo and the best corporate group photo, all you have to do to get involved is post a picture using #HatsForHeadway on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram!
Find out more on the main Hats for Headway Day page.
Competition terms and conditions
- Closing date for entries is Tuesday 16th May 2017.
- The draw takes place on Wednesday 17th March, and the winner will be notified on Facebook, Twitter or email by Thursday 18th May 2017.
- The winner will be required to provide a full name and email or postal address to be eligible to receive their prize.
- The competition is open to UK residents aged 18 or over.
- By entering, entrants are giving consent to have their photos used by Headway in marketing and promotional materials, including the Headway UK website, the charity’s social media channels and in Headway News.
- Competition entries to be posted to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or email using the hashtag #HatsForHeadway. Entries can also be sent by email to Andrew Taylor on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Entries from employees of Headway UK or their families will not be accepted.
- The winner will be decided by the social media team at Headway - the brain injury association and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Headway reserves the right to amend, cancel, modify or offer an alternative prize in whole or part of equal or higher value in the event of unforeseen circumstances or if, in its sole discretion, the prize is not capable of being issued.
- Headway reserves the right to amend, alter or terminate this promotion at any time due to circumstances beyond its control.
- Headway reserves the right to withhold the prize in the event of non-compliance with these terms and conditions or if the promoter deems, in its absolute discretion, there to have been any malpractice.