The BIRT Conference 2017
- 27th - 28th September 2017
- Hilton Glasgow, 1 William St, Glasgow, G3 8HT
Book by 30th June 2017 to receive an early booking discount | Accredited by APIL training - 11.5 CPD hours.
- Hear the latest research about emotion technology from world renowned scientist Dr Rosalind Picard, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, then discover what our teams have been doing in this field in the UK in the ‘Thinking Technology’ symposium.
- In our Live Research Lab, join a team of ‘movers and shakers’ in health and rehabilitation research to learn and have your say about the roadmap to making brain injury rehabilitation ever better.
- Learn the current theory of executive functioning and rehabilitation from internationally recognised expert Professor Brian Levine, University of Toronto, then find out how this can be put into practice in his ‘Goal Management Therapy’ workshop.
- Be inspired by Professor Jon Evans’ keynote presentation about positive psychology, and his ideas for practical interventions in the workshop on Day 2.
- Question and challenge our expert panel members (scientists, legal and sporting representatives) in our BBC style ‘Question Time on Concussion’. We promise an enlightening and stimulating debate!
Download the brochure in the Related resources section or visit the BIRT website to find out more.