Best Relaxation and Activity Weekend 2018
Save the date!
Friday 7th - Sunday 9th September
- Tullieallan Police College
- Tulliallan Castle, Kincardine FK10 4BE
- Cost per person - £115.00 which includes accommodation, all meals & activities
Draft Programme of events & booking information
- Friday 7th – arrival & registration late afternoon
- Welcome speeches, dinner & entertainment
- Saturday – Morning - Option 1 – Falkirk Wheel trip
- Option 2 – On site therapies &activities (details below)
- Afternoon – On site therapies & activities
- Evening – entertainment
- Sunday – morning – Team Challenge activities, Arts & Crafts & therapy options
- Depart after lunch
The BRAW committee are delighted to announce that we will once again be providing holistic therapies over the course of the weekend - bookings will be taken on arrival. Some of the therapies that will be available are listed below:
- Back, neck & shoulder massage
- Music Therapy or Rhythmic Drumming
- Arts & Crafts
- Outdoor Activities will be delivered by ‘Venturing Out’
- Team Building / Problem Solving whilst orienteering: The activities will be tailored to group needs
- Orienteering on its own: a variety of orienteering courses to suit varied abilities.
- Bushcraft / Survival: Finding a way to collect water; building a shelter; hot chocolate on storm kettles; orienteering skills; code breaking; Improvised Archery - Shooting (Bows n Arrows); lighting a fire without matches or lighter
- Team Challenge: New Age Kurling, Boccia, target games, Subbuteo with real people
- Swimming in College swimming pool – non-supervised, confident swimmers only
All staff will be qualified coaches and all appropriate safety equipment such as aids and helmets will be used.
Please contact Maria Burnett on email@example.com for more information.