Experience of brain injury is desired but not essential however we are looking for an enthusiastic person with a willingness to learn and engage with our rewarding client group.
Please send your CV to Sam Clarke email@example.com with a covering letter.
There is no deadline for applying. However, you need to apply as soon as possible as we will close the vacancy when we find the right person.
Start date: as soon as possible.
To assist in the provision of day care services for people with acquired brain injury.
The Services Manager in the first instance, secondly to the Board of Trustees
- To assist the Day Co-ordinator in being responsible for the well-being of clients to assist them to lead independent lives.
- To work on targeted activities with each client, whether individually or in groups.
- To be aware of and adhere to Health and Safety requirements at all times.
- To assist in keeping the Headway centre in a suitable state of order
- To maintain confidentiality at all times and keep personal data in keeping with GDPR regulations.
- To attend appropriate training courses as required.
- To undertake the role of key worker to clients.
- Any other duties to ensure the safety of Headway Clients and service delivery as required.