Mud Runs and Obstacle Racing
Obstacle racing combines running, obstacles and a lot of mud to create the ultimate challenge of strength, stamina and mental grit.
You can compete as an individual or as a team and the length and difficulty of races vary.
The majority of events are set over 5km to 20km and will normally include over 10 obstacles, (but often a lot more!) There's something for everyone, from hardened elite racers, to novices and newbies.
How to take part
- Find an event near you at: www.mudstacle.com
- Apply for an individual place, or sign up a team of friends.
- Call us on 0115 924 0800 to receive your mud run vest and sponsorship pack.
- Fundraise for Headway to help us improve life after brain injury.
- Train and have fun!
- Send us your muddy photos!