We have places!
For the first year Headway – the brain injury association is delighted to be able to offer charity entry places in the 2019 Brighton Marathon.
Renowned for its fantastic crowd support, this popular event takes you around the sights of the city and also provides a spectacular finish along the seafront!
- When: Sunday 14 April 2019
- Where: Brighton
- Registration fee: £30 – payable at the time of offer, this get you off the mark with your fundraising as it does count towards you target
- Minimum Sponsorship: £450 – this excludes gift aid
Apply for a charity place
Entries are now open, click here to apply for a place.
Got your own place?
If you're lucky enough to secure your own place we would love you to join our team of amazing Headway Heroes! Let us know that you're in by contacting Cerys at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of Team Headway, you will receive:
- A complimentary Headway running vest
- Letter transfers for you to personalise your vest for race day
- A fundraising pack filled with useful hints and tips
- Online giving facilities
- Support from our dedicated fundraising team, just a phone call away
- Press support from our communications team