What is a Tandem Skydive?
This jump takes place on one day and there is no training required apart from a briefing with the instructor beforehand. The jump is in tandem with a fully qualified instructor leaving you free to simply enjoy the experience. After exiting the plane at 10,000ft you will freefall for 40-45 seconds travelling at up to 120 mph! At around 5,000 feet the instructor deploys the main canopy and you will begin your five minute scenic parachute descent, landing to the cheers of your friends and family.
Points to remember:
- Jump and training completed in one day
- Harnessed to an experienced parachute instructor at all times
- Jump from at least 10,000 feet - just like the professionals
- Freefall down to 5,000 feet - falling through the air at 120 mph!
- Landing controlled by your instructor
- Certificate to prove that you have completed a 'two-mile high' Tandem Skydive!
How do I qualify for a free jump?
All you have to do is raise £395 (or more!) for Headway by asking your friends, family and colleagues to sponsor you. It may sound like a big challenge but if you ask everybody you know to sponsor you, you will find you can quite easily reach the target and remember, every penny you raise over the minimum will be further contributing to Headway and giving you the chance to make an exhilarating freefall parachute jump for FREE!
Jumps can be booked throughout the year at airfields nationwide. For more information or to book your place, simply follow the link below. What are you waiting for?!