Approved care providers
Headway has developed the Approved Provider scheme, an accreditation scheme open to residential care settings. This includes NHS and independent hospitals, neuro-rehabilitation units, residential and nursing homes and respite facilities, specialising in acquired brain injury (ABI).
The units listed here have been assessed against standards devised by Headway to ensure they provide appropriate specialist care for brain injury survivors with complex physical and cognitive impairment. You can find out more on our Approved care providers applications page.
It is strongly recommended anyone wishing to use a care provider should visit at least two or three units before coming to a decision.
Find Headway approved care providers in your region below, or search for Headway approved care providers near you on the map page.
- 100 Glasshouse Hill Voyage Care
- 144 Boughton Green Road
- Arbury Unit Elysium Healthcare
- Berkeley Close and Berkeley Court
- Christchurch Group - Abington View
- Christchurch Group - Christchurch View Neurological Rehabilitation Centre
- Christchurch Group - Loyd House Neurological Rehabilitation Centre - Pending Reaccreditation
- Christchurch Group - The Laurels Neurological Rehabilitation Centre
- Lantern Unit Elysium Healthcare
- Markham House Voyage Care - Pending Reaccreditation
- Matthews Unit, Rushcliffe Care Group
- Tallis and Taverner Units, St Andrew's Healthcare
- The Richardson Mews and Coach House
- Willowbrook ABI Rehabilitation Service Voyage Care
- 1 Sewardstone Close Enable Care
- 39 Ingleton Road Paradise Independent Living
- 53 Thornton Avenue, Independence Homes - Pending Reaccreditation
- 61 Gunnersbury Avenue, Independence Homes
- Angel Villa Paradise Independent Living Ltd
- Homerton Regional Neurological Rehabilitation Unit
- Laban Villa Paradise Independent Living
- Precious Homes Chandos Road