Headway UK relies on voluntary donations to continue to provide vital services to brain injury survivors and their families. Headway UK is independent and impartial. As more people now survive accidents and live with brain injury, the need for our work is growing.
Your gift will help us to continue providing information and support to those who need it through our free phone helpline, publications, Acute Trauma Support Nurses and the Headway Emergency Fund.
There are many ways to donate to Headway UK (Charity No 1025852)
Use the links on the left to find out more.
In this section
- Donate online - A fast, easy way to support Headway using your credit or debit card
- Regular donation by Direct Debit - Make a regular donation to Headway by setting up a Direct Debit with us
- Other ways to donate - Donate by telephone on 0845 057 0330, by post, or through your payroll
- A gift in your will - Leaving a legacy to Headway can provide a brighter future for other families
- A gift in memory - Many families, friends and carers affected by brain injury request that monies be donated to Headway rather than, for example, flowers at a funeral
- Celebrations - Make your wedding day extra-special with our wedding favours, ask your friends and family to donate to Headway in lieu of gifts for your wedding or birthday, and buy one of our 'perfect pressies' for someone you love!
- Gift Aid FAQs - Find out all about the government scheme that increases the value of your donation with no extra cost to you
- eBay for Headway - eBay is a popular online auction site that allows you to make money from selling your unwanted items. You can now help Headway at the same time!
- Trusts and foundations - Trusts and foundations play a significant role in helping Headway to reach and improve the lives of people with brain injury, their families and carers across the UK