Our fundraising principles
We are passionate about improving life after brain injury. But we can only do this with your help.
Charitable giving should always be about choice. It's about trust and respect, and knowing that your values and principles are reflected by the charity you choose to support.
We are proud of the principles we work to and believe in. We hope you share these values and feel able to help us to continue to support people affected by brain injury across the UK.
- We do not employ third-party agencies to cold call and pressurise you in your own home!
- We do not employ 'chuggers' to accost people as they go about their daily lives.
- We will provide you with all the support you may need should you choose to take on a fundraising challenge for Headway.
- We will never give you the 'hard sell'; if we have to convince you that we're worth supporting, we're not doing our jobs!
- We promise not to bombard you with excessive mailshots.
- You and you alone have control over how much information you would like to receive from Headway.
- We respect your privacy and will never share or sell your details or personal information to any other agency.
Thank you! Every donation we receive helps us to go that one step further to improving life after brain injury!