Friends of Headway
As a charity, Headway is only able to provide the information and services that it does through the generous help of our supporters. Show your support by joining the Friends of Headway membership scheme. You will be kept up-to-date on the work of the charity, while supporting brain injury survivors, their families and carers across the UK.
There are three categories of Friends of Headway:
- Standard annual membership: £35 per year
- Special rate annual membership for brain injury survivors/carers and/or students : £25 per year
- Lifetime membership: £350 single payment
Give the gift of improving life after brain injury
You can now buy Friends of Headway membership for your loved ones as a gift! Give the gift of supporting brain injury survivors whilst also providing them with regular updates from Headway. Upon purchase you will be given the option to get their welcome pack (listed below) sent to you or an e-voucher so they can claim their membership.
Your welcome pack contains
- The latest issue of Headway News
A magazine filled with UK-wide Headway activities, and up-to-date information from the field of brain injury
- Logo pin badge
Show your support with your silver-coloured logo badge
- Brain injury information
Information leaflets specific to your needs – All about Headway and Brain Injury Explained
- Headway wrist band
Wear with pride to raise awareness of Headway
Throughout the year
- Quarterly editions of Headway News magazine and a monthly e-news bulletin will keep you up-to-date with all the latest Headway news and developments.
- Access to a free or discounted Will writing service.
- 10% discount on Headway publications from the online shop.
Lifetime Friend of Headway benefits: You will receive all the benefits listed above without any need for you to renew annually. We will include a certificate of lifetime membership with your Welcome Pack.
Use the form below to join as a Friend of Headway or to renew your membership.
Can't see the form? Open it in a new tab.
You can pay by credit or debit card. Alternatively, contact us 0115 924 0800 with your payment details or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.