Becoming a corporate member of Headway - the brain injury association, is a clear demonstration of your commitment to helping brain injury survivors and their families receive the care and information they so vitally need following a traumatic event in their lives.
Being a member can help to make your staff feel good about the organisation they work for, and give a positive impression to your customers, suppliers and the communities in which you operate.
As a Headway corporate member you will receive:
- Headway Corporate Supporter logo
- Membership certificate to display in your workplace
- Quarterly mailing of 5 copies of Headway News to an address of your choice for distribution within your organisation
- Invitation to exclusive members events such as the Headway Annual Awards Luncheon and our annual Corporate Challenge
- Being the first to hear about news, events and sponsorship opportunities through our Corporate Members mailing - Headway News Corporate Bitesize
- 20% discount on exhibiting at The Way Ahead Conference
- 10% advertising discount in our flagship quarterly magazine, Headway News, with a circulation of over 20,000, and on any advertising in Headway conference literature
- 10% discount on all hard copy orders for Headway publications
- 5% discount for members on Headway training
- Free brain injury prevention campaign literature and posters
How much does it cost?
To include organisations of all sizes we have three rates of membership:
- For organisations of under 30 employees (one contact on our emailing list): £305 + VAT per annum
- For organisations with 30 - 100 employees (two contacts on our emailing list): £610 + VAT per annum
- For organisations with more than 100 employees (up to four contacts on our emailing list): £790 + VAT per annum
Use the application form below to become a corporate member of Headway.