Becoming a corporate member of Headway - the brain injury association is a clear demonstration of your commitment to helping brain injury survivors and their families receive the care and information they so vitally need following a traumatic event in their lives.
Being a member can help to make your staff feel good about the organisation they work for, and give a positive impression to your customers, suppliers and the communities in which you operate.
You will receive:
- Headway Corporate Supporter logo
- Membership certificate to display in your workplace upon request
- Quarterly mailing of our magazine, Headway News, to an address of your choice
- Corporate member discounts to our Headway Training courses
- Invitations to exclusive member events such as the Headway Annual Awards
- News, events, and sponsorship opportunities through our corporate newsletter
- Free brain injury literature and posters
How much does it cost?
To include organisations of all sizes we have three rates of membership:
- For organisations of under 30 employees (one contact on our emailing list): £305 + VAT per annum
- For organisations with 30 - 100 employees (two contacts on our emailing list): £610 + VAT per annum
- For organisations with more than 100 employees (up to four contacts on our emailing list): £790 + VAT per annum