Becoming a corporate member of Headway - the brain injury association, is a clear demonstration of your commitment to helping brain injury survivors and their families receive the care and information they so vitally need following a traumatic event in their lives.
Being a member can help to make your staff feel good about the organisation they work for, and give a positive impression to your customers, suppliers and the communities in which you operate.
As a Headway corporate member you will receive:
- Presentation of a Certificate of Membership each year
- Quarterly mailing of 5 copies of Headway News, and an Annual Report to an address of your choice for distribution within your organisation
- 10% advertising discount in our flagship quarterly magazine, Headway News, with a circulation of over 20,000, and on any advertising in Headway conference/seminar literature
- Invitation to an exclusive members event - the Headway Annual Awards Luncheon
- 10% discount on all orders for Headway publications
- 5% discount for members on Headway training
- 20% discount on exhibiting at the Headway Conference
- The opportunity to become a Headway Baton Holder
- Opportunities for volunteering
- Free brain injury prevention campaign literature and posters
How much does it cost?
To include organisations of all sizes we have two rates of membership:
- For organisations of under 30 employees £290
- For organisations with 30 employees or more £590
Please contact us to find out more and to become a corporate member.
Use the application form below to become a corporate member of Headway.