The Headway Annual Awards celebrate the inspirational achievements of people living with brain injury and the dedication of those working to support them.
Each finalist, chosen by a selection panel, will be invited along with a guest to a glittering luncheon at The Landmark London on Friday 9th December.
Do you know someone who has defied their brain injury to achieve a great milestone this year?
Or perhaps you know someone that often goes above and beyond when caring for someone with a brain injury?
Or maybe you know of a long-standing Headway volunteer who is overdue public recognition and thanks?
The categories this year are:
- Alex Richardson Achiever of the Year sponsored by Slater & Gordon
- Carer of the Year sponsored by Barr Ellison LLP
- Volunteer of the Year sponsored by Anthony Gold Solicitors
- Stephen McAleese Outstanding Contribution to Headway Award sponsored by No5 Barristers Chambers
What we’re looking for
The more information we have about the person you are nominating, the better their chance of being shortlisted for a Headway Award!
- Share your passion! We don’t know the person you’re nominating, so don’t spare the details – or your feelings about how special they are!
- Give us details. How long have they been a volunteer? How much progress have they made since sustaining their injury? What have they sacrificed to care for someone?
- Set the scene. How did life change? What was life like before? Why does your nominee stand out from the crowd?
- More is more! Keep your information relevant and catchy, but don’t hold back. The more information we have, the better.
Read our full guidance document on writing an effective nomination in our Related Resources section at the bottom of this page.
If you would like to nominate someone, please click the button:
The closing date for nominations is Sunday 24 July 2022.Back