How to get involved
- Visit our virtual tree page by clicking on the button below.
- Hover over the tree to find your favourite decoration and click to select and donate.
- You can choose to add a message, Christmas wish or photo along with your donation.
- Please share your ‘Donate to Decorate’ activity across social media using the hashtag #DonateToDecorate and encourage others to support our Christmas appeal.
Virtual tree decorations
We have a range of decorations to choose from, each with a different donation value.
- Lights £5
- Baubles £10
- Bells £15
- Candles £20
- Presents £30
- Star (only one available – you might want to be quick!)
How your donation will help
Your support for our virtual tree appeal – Donate to Decorate - will enable us to continue providing vital services and information to those affected by brain injury such as:
Headway Brain Injury Identity Card
This scheme not only helps police officers to identify vulnerable brain injury survivors and ensure they receive appropriate support, but it also helps people to live more active, independent lives with the confidence that they can use their card to seek assistance.
Headway Emergency Fund
This fund provides financial support to families in the immediate aftermath of a brain injury. In 2022, the fund reached a key milestone of £500,000 distributed since its inception, with a record £66,000 awarded in 2022.
Headway nurse-led freephone helpline
Compassionate support from our nurse-led freephone helpline, which answered almost 9,000 enquiries in 2022 from survivors, their families and professionals involved in their care. This remains a crucial frontline service and one in which we continue to invest.
Headway – the brain injury association is only able to provide the information and services that it does through the generous help of our supporters.
Your donations make a vital difference, thank you for your support!Back