Second Chance Headway Wakefield
- 01924 366735
- Carer Support Groups
- Day Centre
- Day Respite Care
- Drop In
- Education/College Links
- Family and Carer Support
- Hospital Visiting
- Independent Living Skills
- Outreach/Community Support
- Support Return to Work
- Support with Self-Directed Care
- Support with Volunteering Opportunities
- Therapy Services
- Other Services
- Occupational Therapy Speech and Language Therapy
- Exercise and Fitness
- Service User Groups
- Other Activities
- Independent Living Skills IT Social skills/ peer support Vocational rehabilitation Gym Community Skills Memory Upper limb/ sensory work Planning
Further informationDay Centre is open Monday- Friday, 9am-4pm.
It offers weekly activities such as computer skills, woodwork, numeracy and literacy, baking, daily living skills etc. (See Services and activities for more information).
They also have a newsletter group.