This course is specifically designed for solicitors involved with brain injury cases. Offering training is part of our ongoing commitment to raise awareness of the challenges faced by brain injury survivors and their families.
The Headway Head Injury Solicitors Directory requires the contact solicitor or a member of their team to attend a Headway Solicitors Training Day.
- 10.00 - 10.25 Registration
- 10.25 - 10.30 Welcome by Chair
- 10.30 - 11.15 Brain Injury - An Introduction
- 11.15 - 11.45 How Headway Helps
- 11.45 - 12.00 Coffee break
- 12.00 - 12.45 Information Gathering Techniques From Survivors and Their Families
- 12.45 - 13.15 Lunch
- 13.15 - 14.00 A Personal Perspective
- 14.00 - 14.15 Tea break
- 14.15 - 15.00 Brain Injury: Case Law Update
- 15.00 - 15.45 The Hidden Effects of Brain Injury
- 15.45 - 16.00 Questions & Answers
The course is accredited for 5 Law Society CPD hours
Please note this programme may be subject to change.