39 Ingleton Road Paradise Independent Living
39 Ingleton Road
- 0208 292 2873
- Ingleton Road is a 24-hour staffed supported living scheme, offering community rehabilitation in a homely environment.
- The scheme provides high quality self-contained studio accommodation and shared communal facilities for 6 people being discharged from rehabilitation wards.
- The care and support service are registered with the Care Quality Commission.
- The aim is to harness service user’s potential to take fuller control of their lives, as is possible; thereby enabling them to feel more fulfilled in life through the range of opportunities and choices offered to them.
- Empowering people with an acquired brain injury to redevelop their daily living skills.
- Ensuring service users, develop their own individualised rehabilitation programme in full consultation with family, friends, and health care professionals.
- Enabling vulnerable adults to develop their confidence and maintain their dignity, by involving them in all aspects of monitoring and revising their care and support needs.